Meet the Agency: Rightmove Properties Windhoek
Meet Windhoek’s top estate agency
Back row (fltr): Fenna Husselman, Anita Dames, Stefanie Dames, Tatjana Rapp & Marion Wolf.
Front row (fltr): Elwin Burger, Lourette Liebenberg, Marie Faden & Carl van der Merwe.
At the recent Bank Windhoek Annual Estate Agent Awards Function, Rightmove Properties were recognized for their hard work and contribution to the industry.
They won eight prizes in total with the top two being Anita Dames (1st Runner Up Residential Estate Agent of the Year) and Rightmove Properties (1st Runner Up Residential Estate Agency of the Year – Windhoek).
Passion and commitment to client satisfaction are the cornerstones of Rightmove’s success. This success is reflected by the gratitude of customers and the many estate agent awards won over the last 11 years. Their motto: once a client of Rightmove, always a client of Rightmove.
The agency focuses mainly on residential property sales and rentals in Windhoek and the surrounding estates like Elisenheim. Though they are recognized as residential experts, their market share in the commercial and industrial market is also growing strongly.
This team grew from strength to strength, from three agents in 2011 to the current 10 team members. They boast extensive experience and knowledge built up over more than two decades. Long-standing close relationships with industry role players, such as conveyancers, local commercial banks and the City of Windhoek, ensure that clients are able to effortlessly buy and sell properties.The three owners of Rightmove Properties, fltr: Lourette Liebenberg, Marion Wolf and Anita Dames.
- The agency is owned and managed by Lourette Liebenberg (founder & principal agent), Marion Wolf and Anita Dames. They ensure admin, marketing and regulatory matters run smoothly. All three are active agents and highly respected in the industry.
- Rightmove agents sold over 100 houses in 2021, making it their best year since 2011. The agency has won more than 60 awards of excellence since 2011 and was awarded Estate Agency of the Year multiple times.
- Rightmove and its agents have over 40,000 Facebook followers making it the most visible real estate agency on social media in Windhoek.
- Each property listing is uploaded to five reputable Namibian websites, including their own website www.rightmovepropertieswindhoek.com. Extensive upgrading is currently being done to ensure the website performs in line with tech trends.
- Marketing is well planned, effective and aimed at giving a client’s property optimal exposure to ensure a quick sale.
- Rightmove agents get frequent training to stay abreast of market trends, economic conditions and negotiation skills. Their office is in Ludwigsdorf, Windhoek, and is managed by an experienced full-time office administrator.
- This dynamic team has become a household name in Windhoek’s property market. When asked what makes them so successful, they will quickly say “Passion, Dedication and Hard Work. Full Stop.”